Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Get Your Very Own Store in Less Than 3 Min for Free

I? I must say - with my own online store has been something I? I've always wanted? But I? Ve only recently managed to get my heart? S wishes - and all in less than 5 minutes! I built my shop by selecting a few products that I like a catalog of more than three million pieces, and each time someone buys something? Me?, I get a commission! All thanks to a fantastic service called zlio - No technical knowledge required, of course, and you do not? You do not even need to handle the products yourself (which are shipped directly from the market to its Customer?). Why not? You do not have a go? To be honest, I also have a bit of a vested interest in letting you know - zlio gives me 10% of the commissions from any member, I mean (without losing her, of course!)? However, if people relate to then you yourself, the same applies to you! Once your store? S up and running, all you need to do is announce that round (family, friends, your blog?) Zlio even offers all sorts of tools to help you do that. And then, when people connect and buy something from it, you get a commission from the supplier. But best of all, do not you? You do not even need to worry about handling the product yourself? what? s shipped directly from the merchant to his client. All you need is to manage the money! So the next time someone asks you where you gotta incredible book / see / shoes / sofa / computer / remote control helicopter / etc? you're sure to be able to send his ZlioShop and to get their cut on the road! With over 100 000 people who have already set up shops with us (some of which now more than $ 750 a month!) And more than 2.5 million unique visitors per month, you just can? Do not go wrong!
Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/ppc-advertising-articles/get-your-very-own-store-in-less-than-3-min-for-free-570548.html
medicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home