Thursday, August 21, 2008

Huh, Why Doesn't Anyone Click on My Ads?

The answer is this, people have learned to "tune with the commercials." They think of Bidvertiser AdSense ads and commercial website. This was not always the case. People could throw in some AdSense ads and accumulate deer. People have wisened. Do not get me wrong, people are making money with AdSense, which has just become a harder game.Let me explain a few things for now. If you want people to click on AdSense ads then you have to stop treating as advertising. Do not place as banners. Do not just throw them at the bottom of the page or the sides. You have to implement ads in the body of the site. Use relevant ads that match exactly what we are talking about. This may seem misleading, but if they click on it then served their purpose. Moreover, as a council, use a color scheme that matches that of your site, make announcements without frontiers best. They seem to belong in the body and if they speak to the substance of the site after people click.I'm not a millionaire or an expert in advertising AdSense or, in general, but we do know some things about human nature as far as Internet is concerned. I owned a website that an average of 10000 clicks per month. I AdSense located in the usual places and cleared about $ 3 per month. After months and months of practice I mastered the art of placing ads carefully in the course of my site that were relevant and blended into the background. I went from $ 3 per month to $ 300 per month in less than 6 months with trial and error. This works! I plan to write more about this topic but I just wanted to shed some light on where to publish PPC ha ido wrong. Please make valid ads and make sure that where people will click on them. Nobody is going to move to the bottom of your site to click on an ad and no one clicks on banners anymore.Just a little advice from someone who has been there.
Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/ppc-advertising-articles/huh-why-doesnt-anyone-click-on-my-ads-531049.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home