Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Did You Make This Mistake at Google Adsense

Do you know what is the biggest mistake a person can do to AdSense? Is it ever sign up for AdSense? Is it click on your own ads? Or perhaps, in the impossibility of finding a profitable niche for your site? No, I am sad to say this is none of the above. Let me tell you the biggest mistake a person (especially new to AdSense) can do is - Did not learn from a guru or another AdSense expert.You believes maybe not, but That is true. I spend month after month, trying to learn all about AdSense through all online forums out there and I manage to earn $ 1 or $ 2 per dollar or sometimes not at all each day. Only at this point, I realized how I'm crazy, no one (remember, do) in this world, someone else teach how to make money online, you must spend money to save even more money.So, I begin to devote my time to ask around if there is any measure of confidence around guru or at the very least, a person who has been winning a lot of money thanks AdSense I can learn from them. Finally, I received an email from my friend, he said why do not you learn from Michael Cheney? He was making money from AdSense based on the teaching of Michael Cheney.True enough, my salary AdSense has increased considerably from what I have done before, using techniques learned from Michael Cheney. In fact, I am around $ 200.00 per day AdSense itself.Learning of a guru is very important if you win AdSense, eBay or any other form of income online. They are a very important resource to learn and most of them, been online far more than any of us and an expert in their own field.Now that you understand what I am trying to say I really wonder how fast do you want to be on advice of a guru who can help you win more than AdSense.
Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/ppc-advertising-articles/did-you-make-this-mistake-at-google-adsense-475866.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home